Learn the skills needed to make a range of classic cocktails, perfect if you want to try your hand at making your own.
Due to size restrictions packages are only available to start from 12.00pm until 7.30pm on weekends. (Friday and Saturdays)
- You will be welcomed into the bar with Mimosa Bellinis on arrival. Peach puree, peach schnapps, orange juice and prosecco.
- The free pour challenge, before being taught how to make cocktails you will learn the basics of free pouring. At the end of training, we will have a free pour challenge where you compete for the fastest time making a spirit mixer of your choice. Losers will have to drink a forfeit!
- Time to make a cocktail from the menu, choose your favourite and make it with guidance from our own professional bar tender. Feel free to ask any questions to help you decide which cocktail you would like to make.
- Pay attention as our bartender will be testing you on what you have learned so far and if you give an incorrect answer, you will be subjected to a forfeit shooter!
- Time to get creative, get the juices flowing (pun intented) and a choice to create something off the menu, putting yours and the bartenders mixology skills to the test.
- At this point, our bartender will pick who they feel would make the best bartender and award that person with a small bottle of our favourite prosecco, this will conclude the masterclass, however feel free to stick around and enjoy some more drinks.
A supplement must be paid for any cocktails including premium or non standard spirits and prosecco.
Outside catering can be arranged if you require food, or you are more than welcome to arrange your own catering.
£30 per person.
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
phone – 01422 362435 (Wednesday – Saturday 3:00pm – late)